New Orleans Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
Printed: 9/22/2023 12:16:59 AM
4.12.A Submittal Requirements
- A Campus Development Plan shall be submitted to the City Planning Commission for review and approval prior to the issuance of building permits for new building construction. The plan shall address the general layout of the entire campus and shall include the following:
- Site Plan. A campus site plan including the location, square footage, and building heights of all existing and proposed structures and all existing and proposed uses.
- Traffic Plan. A traffic plan shall include the following components:
- Circulation routes for school bus, motor vehicle, bicycle and pedestrian transportation modes;
- Ingress and egress locations for each transportation mode;
- Curb side usage;
- Locations and capacity of all off-street parking and loading spaces;
- For primary and secondary educational facilities, student pick-up and drop-off locations shall also be shown along with a plan for staff supervision and traffic control during peak hours; and
- An inventory of school zone signage, pedestrian beacons, crosswalk striping, and ADA compliance shall be included.
- If the proposed Campus Development Plan is complete and indicates a new use that requires conditional use approval, the Campus Development Plan shall be submitted in conjunction with the conditional use application and reviewed in conjunction with that request.
Ord. No. 27,371, §2, April 28, 2017, Zoning Docket 125/16