New Orleans Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
Printed: 9/30/2023 6:50:54 PM
24.9.D Banners (Temporary)
Temporary banners are subject to the following:
1. Temporary banners are permitted for any non-residential use.
2. Temporary banners are limited to thirty-two (32) square feet in area.
3. Only one (1) banner is permitted per lot.
4. No temporary banner may be located higher than the roofline of the building to which it is attached or, if attached to a permanent sign, higher than the sign. Encroachment into the public right-of-way is prohibited.
5. Temporary banners are limited to a display of fourteen (14) days when not related to a date specific or, if date specific, may be erected no earlier than five (5) days prior to the event plus the duration of the event and shall be removed within three (3) days after the event. Temporary banners are limited to four (4) display periods per year and require a minimum of fourteen (14) days between display periods.