New Orleans Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
Printed: 9/21/2023 4:47:52 PM
20.3.OOO Veterans Wellness Facility
1. Hours of operation are limited to 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., unless otherwise extended by the provisions of a conditional use.
2. A Veterans' Wellness Facility shall be located on the same lot or an abutting lot to a residential development designed primarily for veterans.
3. A Veterans' Wellness Facility shall not exceed 5,000 square feet per tenant space in gross floor area.
4. The institutional building height exemption shall not apply to a Veterans' Wellness Facility.
5. The retail sale of packaged alcoholic beverages or the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption is prohibited.
6. The sale of food for consumption on or off the premises requires licensing by the City and approval by the Department of Health.
Ord.28328 MCS, 4-15-20, ZD 115/19