New Orleans Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
Printed: 9/23/2023 10:56:57 PM
15.5.C Institutional Master Plan Submittal
An Institutional Master Plan shall address the general layout of the entire area, including a development plan for proposed structures and open space, traffic pattern plan, parking plan, and access points, and shall include the following:
1. Plans for development of the entire district including the boundaries of the proposed district and the ownership of the land therein.
2. The location, square footage and building heights of all existing and proposed structures and uses intended.
3. A perimeter landscape plan for the area within the first twenty-five (25) feet of the lot boundaries. Landscape shall be in accordance with Article 23.
4. Stormwater management plan, including all on-site filtration and detention facilities.
5. A perimeter sign plan for the area within the first twenty-five (25) feet of the lot boundaries. Signs shall be in accordance with Article 24.
6. Internal traffic circulation plans, including traffic ingress and egress locations, pedestrian circulation, bicycle circulation, linkages between campuses, and public transit access.
7. The location and capacity of all off-street parking and loading spaces.
8. A traffic impact analysis, which shall include the traffic load impact on surrounding public street system.
9. A written statement describing how the development complies with all approval standards.
10. University design standards.
Ord. 27,683 MCS, §2, March 6, 2018, Zoning Docket 086-17; Ord No. 027883, §1, October 10, 2018, Zoning Docket 079/18